Friday, July 9, 2010

I'd like to introduce myself.


Hi! My name is Catherine Kelsey and I have started this blog to bring together in one place the literature that supports the concepts of a Thomas Jefferson Education.

I have spent the last 2 years as an assistant librarian for a charter school and have discovered that I have a passion for classic literature. I have also discovered that there are some books that are worth reading multiple times and others that aren't worth completing. Just because you start a book doesn't always mean that you have to finish it!

The goal and purpose of this blog is to provide a safe place for families to find and enjoy good uplifting literature. I also hope that there are home-schooling families that are looking for good resources to help their children in the educational experience. As you find literature that is of interest to you, I would hope that you would spend time together as a family sharing those things that you are reading.

If you find something that is virtuous or of good report that you would like to share, please feel free to leave a comment and I will find a link so that others can share in your passion.

Thanks for visiting and good reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment